Self-portrait that I took for my painting class. The whiteness of my hand is KILLING me, but it’s too late to edit
Below are some wonderful links that I’ve stumbled across in the past week or so. Feel free to contribute to my growing list of the internet’s best time-wasters!
- Hopeless lingerie and accessories proves very tortorous for a lingerie addict such as myself
- Daydream Lily is an adorable blog by Liss, filled with pretty photographs and more
- Whooga Boots giveaway – click the link to enter the drawing. If you win a pair, I win a pair!
- Nikolinelr’s Flickr Photostream needs no description – the photographs say it all
- New Look’s Towering Strap Platform in red. I’ve been stalking it for weeks and they sold out – hope they restock it!
- “Magic Hour” on Hello Mr Fox is one of the best Halloween inspiration posts I’ve come across yet. I never get tired of occult imagery!
- The Eleventh Hour – clothing for the new romantic
- Artwork by The Galactic Junction (in Japanese)
- 18 Dogs that look like Chewbacca
Care to share any gems you’ve recently encountered on the vast interwebs?
P.S. I also forgot to mention that I have a Stumbleupon now! Add me!
P.P.S. Follow me on Bloglovin’ if you aren’t already!